Visualization of Ethereum operation codes over time by Alethio
Well it looks like my request a few weeks ago https://ethereum-magicians.org/t/final-request-from-the-gpu-mining-community/1050 failed.
In the Development call last week they made a decision to reduce issuance from 3 to 2 and postpone difficulty bomb. The anti-ASIC algo change is not going to happen now at least until 8 months from now. My guess it will never happen. I am going to laugh my ass off when Ethererum is < $100 when they try to reduce the issuance and the network goes to zero hash.
Next time they should listen to what the miners said six months ago and fork ASICs off. They did not want a fork to get in the way of Casper release this year and then drug their feet to even get Casper done. The ASICs killed Ethereum as miners had to liquidate holdings to pay for costs. RIP ETH.
Good luck guys, just sold all my Ethereum from over 2 years of mining. See you below $100.
– Results of this study will be posted here and on all other participating channels and social channels after completion on the 23rd September 2018.
– All submissions are completely anonymous.
– To date, the study has been completed by over 650 participants from over 18 countries, with a target of sampling over 1,500 global cryptocurrency users.
– The aim of this study is to ascertain the efficacy of the platforms, tools and data resources available to cryptocurrency traders today, and the ways in which users perceive the options available.
– Optionally an email address may be provided which we will use to contact a randomly selected winner after 23rd September to receive a $250 Amazon gift card, as well as selecting a charity of their choice to receive a donation of $75USD for every 100 recipients to the study.