[cryptopcash](https://github.com/rpesche/cryptopcash) allow you to view infos about all your cryptopcurrency holding in a beautiful cli interface.
It is similar to [cryptop](https://github.com/huwwp/cryptop) but with some extra functionnality :
* Correct handling of window resizing using [urwid](https://github.com/urwid/urwid)
* Show the name of crypto-currency instead of
Acronym (“Bitcoin” instead of “BTC)
* code splited in several files instead of juste one big file
I plan to add some cool features :
* flexible ui allowing you to choose wich infos you wan’t to see
* Price history visualization
* Batch mode for scripting (juste print total holding in stdin for example)
Feel free to use it and open as much issues as you want.
It’s (almost) compatible with cryptop file (see README)