I’ve been working on a Bitcoin invoicing solution for the past month. It’s a web app that lets you create a very simple invoice and is focussed on the use cases of digital freelancers. I’ve just released it at [https://www.saturnwallet.xyz](https://www.saturnwallet.xyz) and I’m looking for feedback from you fellow redditors here.
* Specify your Bitcoin address, amount and what you are invoicing for to create an invoice in under a minute.
* Email a beautifully drafted invoice to your client.
* Get notified by email when a payment is detected and when it reaches enough confirmations.
* Set expiry dates on invoices and automatically remind clients on the due date.
* Cancel invoices you’d like to withdraw.
* View your clients and their invoices along with how many of them have expired so far and the total payments they’ve made to you till date.
* Much more in the coming weeks like invoicing in fiat and refund management.
# Coming Weeks
I am looking for active feedback from people who would like something to easily manage and invoice their clients along with other advanced features to manage their Bitcoins. Feedback is much appreciated. Please let me know your questions in the comments below.
I’d like to watch bitcoin transactions (incoming and outgoing) for a specific set of addresses, asynchronously. Blockcypher has a REST-API that works fine, as well as a [WebSocket API that doesn’t really work at all](https://github.com/blockcypher/node-client/issues/27) (see also [here](https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52275678/blockcypher-websocket-endpoint-not-working)).
I also created a [fiddle](http://jsfiddle.net/zaj6xL0y/3/). The only events that work are `ping` and `unconfirmed-tx`.
Is there any other event-based API that actually works, or do I really have to run my own full node?
PS – Go ahead and abuse my blockcypher API key 😉
The reason I included it is, because without the key not even the `unconfirmed-tx` event works. Also it’s a free-tier key, so you won’t be able to do anything fancy with it. 🙂
– SpankChain, and it’s current state in its roadmap
– The story of SpankChain getting hacked (incredible series of events)
– The role of the consistently sexual and audacious names behind some of the infrastructure included in SpankChain
– The different kinds of payment channels out there
– The $420,000 grant given to SpankChain to develop new kinds of micropayment channels, to enable new kinds of tech on Ethereum
– Moloch the Canaanite God of Child Sacrifice,
– The Moloch DAO that Ameen is building
– The future of Cryptocurrency
I thought the epsiode was pretty valuable in seeing a specific project and it’s growth on Ethereum. Ameen is a pretty funny guy to.
Let me know what you guys think, would love to discuss the episode.