Polymath’s bug bounty underway, offers 8 ETH per bug
Okay, so here’s a way this could be solved, without much Twitter involvement.
1. A while ago, Vitalik [suggested](https://twitter.com/vitalikbuterin/status/958653430607704064) using string distance to find out if somebody is trying to impersonate name or twitter handles
2. In addition to that, it wouldn’t be too hard to check profile pictures for similarity.
3. Since twitter doesn’t seem to be doing this at the moment, a browser extension could do this. Vitalik [suggested](https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1016224550688878592) that somebody could make a ‘layer 2’ solution.
4. The extension could be made to check the replies of important personalities, and auto report phishing accounts as a spam or impersonation (or make it super convenient to do so). This way, **we’d need very few people to actually run the extension**. Twitter algorithms will (hopefully) respond to the quick reports and kill the phishing accounts.
I’ve written extensions before. I could probably start with this. Am I missing anything? Alternatively, are there any active projects doing this?
1. Okay, so reporting impersonation is much different from reporting tweets as spam. It’s a different page, and isn’t actually _[in Twitter](https://imgur.com/7edwkTI)_. Submitting that form requires an authenticity token. But it turns out, extensions can download that page and retrieve the authenticity token. I’m not sure how okay twitter would be with this, but it’s possible. Reporting as spam is easier, on the other hand.
[TheEthGame.com](https://theethgame.com/) is a strategic game on the Ethereum blockchain played on a 6×6 grid of cells, every cell on the grid can be bought from the previous owner if you are willing to pay the price.
The game has just two simple rules:
* Every cell is valued 3 points.
* Every cell is valued 1 point more per each confining vertical or horizontal cell owned by the same address.
**How it works?**
Anyone can buy any of the 36 cells.
Every cell has a price, when a player buys a cell a part of the price will be sent to the previous owner, a part of the price will be added to the prize pool and a small percentage goes to the developers of The game.
At the start of the game the cells are owned by nobody and the starting price is 0.005 Eth per cell. All of it minus the developers cut will go in the prize pool.
For the first 6000 blocks after the start of the game(roughly 1 day) each address can own a maximum of 9 cells. This is necessary to avoid early players to get a huge advantage.
When a player buys a cell a score for each player is calculated based on the two rules of the game and a ranking chart is created. The player with more points is the rank one player.
**How to win?**
Wins the game whoever is able to be the rank one player for 10.000 blocks in a row, roughly 42 hours. Once we have a winner the game is finished and it won’t restart.
The game winner will be awarded with the prize pool and the first smart contract trophy on the Ethereum blockchain.Alongside with the prize pool the winner can also choose a message which will be stored in the trophy smart contract and displayed on The Eth Game.
The Eth Game is now available only on the Ropsten network for testing purposes