Yahoo’s Jerry Yang believes that blockchain is a natural technology for future banking
The laziness of humans, once you’ve read this article about segwit, you’ll realise that just because something works better, it doesn’t mean it will be adopted.
It claims only 36% of users are actually using segwit, which clearly has lower fees, it seems the other 64% of non segwit users aren’t bothered about saving on fees.
As the article goes onto make clear in the future if price rises come they may be forced to adapt if fees rise like they did in late 2017.
But my observation is how lazy humans are, even if they can save money, they often choose not to if the alternative is easier.
Is bitcoin easy NO, not for the masses it’s not, it requires learning, is a debit card easy yes, because it requires no learning at all, just a pin.
Don’t you think it is ironic, that a ecosystem who desperately needed lower fees, has not fully embraced segwit, yet we choose to ignore this matter.
From my stand point if people who support Bitcoin can’t be arsed, how are you expecting a lazy public to get interested or be bothered.
But it’s not just in bitcoin we see this behaviour, we see it when people won’t change, banks to save money, or utility suppliers, they’ll pay for satellite channels for the tv which some people now get free, and every time it is because they are lazy, just like the lazy people who don’t upgrade to segwit.
Often if you give people choice they don’t take it, if you force them they don’t have that choice, the problem is, a forced choice leans more to a centralised system, where as choice is more decentralised, and even if it is decentralised and a benefit in freedom, and financial saving, it is not a guarantee for Bitcoins success.
Saying everybody wants in is not correct and this article proves so.
Cryptocurrency is real and a decentralized blockchain requires a token with value to incentivize behavior and ensure security in an adversarial environment. This is the future, it will take time for everyone to realize this, be patient with them and yourself.
14,000 homes burned in Paradise Ca. The next largest fire took 75 structures. the Feds have disallowed rebuilding in this area (ref#1) The land under paradise contains one of the richest gold reserves in the world. PG&E was to blame, and they declared bankruptcy yesterday. They are significantly owned by the Rothchild’s
The Rothchilds are also one of the family’s that get a cut of every dollar loaned or moved through the Federal reserve through their banks. They understand the future of fiat too.
Trump sanctioned the Russians who are now dumping our dollar and going for bitcoin. We like that because the Feds can crash, pump or just outlaw bitcoin at any minute, and the entire economy of Russia with it.
China would suffer bad if the US dollar crashed, as we own them a shit ton of bonds. China is not committed completely on crypto yet except that many many companies control it. Bitmain is suffering right now and closing offices, because of dirt cheap bitcoin. So China is losing control of crypto. Also Russia is buying a shit ton of Yuan so if their economies both tank it will be bonfire of cash. China will be holding even more US dollars from selling Yuan to Russia.
Trump has supported the oil and gas industry unquestionably. Why? Because we are #1 in storage and production in the world. Trump told Saudi Arabia that he would not take action against them for the Koshhoggi incident but they better start selling us oil cheap as hell. Gas went to 1.80 a gallon in the Midwest.
We are going back to the gold standard Expect an oil, gold, silver and gas based currency.
The 21 trillion in debt means nothing if our currency crashes, it will take most countries economies out completely, and we switch to this new immutable currency. We can also destroy any country who is cybercurrency based and allows outsiders purchase it.
Satoshi disappeared, don’t you find it strange that someone could just disappear without assistance from a government.