ICON: Projects that liquidated to fiat should’ve raised money in fiat. We’ll diversify to many cryptos to [fund our project and] ensure the industry’s long term growth, We grow together.
Project Shivom raised $35m during their ICO, but have been plagued by doubts since their scheme with all sorts of questions about the way the token structure was organised to enrich the founders.
**Now, if you look on companies house, the company behind it is being struck off:**
Members of the community were banned from asking difficult questions during the recent AMA which were all ignored. These included:
– Can you please update on the status of Per Lind, who was your co-founder and CSO during the ICO. He’s obviously experienced with IOTA tangle, so if he’s left, what impact will that have on integrating tangle into your technical roadmap? If he has left, why? And why was there no announcement?Per Lind has since shared the fact OMIX Ventures is closing, but has received a cease and desist letter, despite the information being shared factual and publicly available?
– Which fundamental platform is Shivom being built on? Etherereum is being used for trading then but you don’t say which will be used for base features. The Whitepaper suggests it might be hyper ledger, qtum or another. Which one is it?
– How much data has been gathered and added to the BigchainDB & mean protocol you discuss in your whitepaper, to test your decentralised plans?
– One of your other co-founders Sally Eaves is no longer listed on the website. Is she still part of the team? If yes, what is her role in the company now? If no, why did she leave with no announcement?
– What are the terms of the $200k payments made to Genetic Technologies in the summer? Is that for testing kits in India, or analysis of the kit results? How much of that money has been utilised to date? – What is the latest developments in Andhra Pradesh? What actions have taken place on the ground since you signed the MOU?
– Your roadmap said q3/q4 2018, ‘the co-development of SNP diagnostic panels’. What is the latest update on this? Who will they be co-developed with? What’s happened to date?
– The roadmap said q3/q4 2018 the Shivom Foundation would be made. Has it? What’ the latest development?
– The roadmap said q4 2018 to q1 2019 “the first genomics service unit will open. Will it? Where will it be located and what service will it be providing?
**Legal troubles, and key players removed**
Amongst all this, one of their main investors, Digital X, is being taken to court over providing false and misleading information to their shareholders:
Their legal representatives have also cut ties with them:
Per Lind, their co-founder, has called them CryptoCrooks publicly:
And to stress again, the company is now being closed down with no communication:
I asked about the company being struck off in the telegram and was immediately banned. The fact they are closing down (as shown with companies house) with no communication to their community screams *EXIT SCAM!*
**Edit:** – For clarity, I think this is an exit scam rather than a failed venture because the company is encouraging people to buy tokens by launching ‘token buy back schemes’ while the company is being legally wound up. If it were a failed venture, it would not act in such a way. The team is banning people from their channels who ask questions about them closing down, further showing unethical behaviour.