Cory Johnson Says SEC May Never Comment on Whether XRP is a Utility or Not
Includes a recap of all things impact the crypto and blockchain ecosystems…
* Switzerland Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) issues Switzerland’s first cryptocurrency asset management license to Crypto Fund, a subsidiary founded in 2017 by Zug-based Crypto Finance AG.
* Blockstream reveals that it has launched its highly anticipated Liquid sidechain for Bitcoin
* Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, reveals that it will begin disclosing all cryptocurrency listing fees while donating said fees to charity
* Impact of Yale Endowment fund investment in cryptocurrency
* Naomi Brockwell talks about why she is a Bitcoin Advocate and Evangelist
* World Bank President talks about about why Blockchain has “huge potential”
**And much more…**
Look under the third quarter and the second option that ends in 040. Every voice counts. I really dont think it truly matters what we say, as long as we are saying something. The amount of emails they recieve can truly make all the difference on whether ETFs are created or not. Once again, it takes 5 minutes for a potential life long change. Let’s make all the difference !!